Paclitaxel Protein Bound Particles – Mejopac 100 mg (Copy)
Paclitaxel Protein Bound Particles – Mejopac 100 mg Injection
Composition : Paclitaxel 100 mg Protein Bound Particles
Dosage Form : Injection
Packing Size : 1 Vial
Market Authorization Holder : MBA Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Paclitaxel Protein Bound Particles – Mejopac Injection is an anticancer medicine, used in chemotherapy to treat a number of cancers. Primarily it is used in the treatment of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MEJOPAC INJECTION
- Low blood platelets
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Hair loss
- Decreased blood pressure
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
HOW TO USE MEJOPAC INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
HOW MEJOPAC INJECTION WORKS
Mejopac 100mg Injection is an anticancer medication. It works by interfering with the microtubule structures which help the cancer cells to divide and multiply. This slows the growth of cancer cells and eventually kills them.